dinsdag 4 september 2012

Energy Forecast september | Emmanuel Dagher

Beacons of Love
September 2012
Blessings beautiful friend,

It's such an honor to reconnect with you once again. As the seasons begin to change and a gentle feeling of anticipation slowly fills the air once again. Up until the end of August, the energies had been relatively quiet. This brief pause allotted us some time to integrate with the intense energies that entered the collective consciousness back in July and first few days of August. Now, a general sense of anticipation is slowly building back up as we enter the final quarter to what has already been a paradigm shifting year.

The Wise Oak Tree
oak_tree
Recently, as I was going on one of my usual relaxing nature walks, I felt guided to take a different path than I normally do. While walking down the remote and off the map trail, I felt a sense of peace wash over me even though I had no idea where I was actually going. After walking for about 30 minutes or so, I noticed off in the distance a majestic looking oak tree that had to be quite a few centuries old. As I got closer to the tree, I noticed that the peaceful feeling I had earlier grew even more present within me. After a few moments of admiring and connecting with the wise oak tree, it hit me that I was sitting in the presence of Divinity itself. Everything from the grass under the tree to the singing birds and other wildlife playing off in the distance began to look and feel completely different. It felt as if I was observing everything through the eyes of the Universe itself. 





These monthly updates are here to provide clarity to what's going on energetically for us on the planet as a whole. As things continue shifting quickly, may you find peace, clarity & comfort with the energy of these forecasts. 






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten